Structures Mechanic (5+ YRS EXP) - Indianapolis, Indiana 16942
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Indianapolis, Indiana
Qualifications and requirements:- 5+ year of progressive maintenance experience and/or training in commercial or business aviation industry or military.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Structures MechanicLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Structures Mechanics with experience performing body and structural repairs on commercial aircraft for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.Job Duties and Responsibilities:Structures Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft parts and structures on commercial aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.