Aerospace Engineer - Atlanta, Georgia 17146
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Atlanta, Georgia
Qualifications:- Must have a minimum 3 years experience – Willing to consider less if previously worked for Airline as Co-op or intern
- Highly organized
- Strong Excel experience and MS office experience
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must be able to handle information in a professional and confidential manner.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Aerospace EngineerLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking an Aerospace Engineer for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA. Responsibilities:
- Resolve complex engineering problems associated with aircraft interior designs for various aircraft types and LOPA configurations
- Knowledge of aircraft interior designs specifically for Interior Design disciplines, including Galleys, Lavs, seats, OH Bins, emergency equipment, galley inserts and all other cabin systems within passenger cabin, etc.
- Coordinate and author various engineering documents to support corporate strategic initiatives in relation to cabin interiors
- Coordinate with OEM, modification sites, internal and external customers to support design and development of IFE systems.
- SIDA Badge may be required