Remote Executive Assistant
Angle of Attack Productions - Homer, Alaska
Education: Some aviation education (pilot license desired)
Experience: Work experience as an EA or like position.
Job Type: Part time, Contract (hourly)Application Instructions
- Cover letter and PDF of your resume
- Tell us how you heard about this position
- StrengthsFinder Top – 5 Strengths Report (optional)
- Kolbe A Index Assessment (optional)
Angle of Attack is a fast growing flight training company based in Homer, Alaska. We specialize in online video courses for pilots working through their various ratings. Our company is also involved heavily in media creation on social media, sharing things like YouTube videos, podcasts, small training snippets and more. In addition, we offer 1-on-1 flight training at our local airport, where much of our content originates. Position Overview
This is a part time contract position in support of the founder. This is also a remote position, so you're welcome to apply from wherever you are. While work hours are flexible, the EA (executive assistant) will be in direct and regular contact with the founder through phone and project management communication channels.
MissionThe mission of the Executive Assistant is to be many steps ahead of the founder at all times. The EA will be managing the schedule of the founder, confirming appointments, and managing a level of communication with businesses and clients. Additionally, repetitive and time consuming tasks more directly related to office work, that can be done remotely, will likely fall under the purview of the EA. The founder's main role is to create original content and guide the brand as it grows in the aviation space. Whatever can be taken off his plate to allow for this to take place is the core role of the EA. While repetitive tasks are certainly part of this position, the tasks assigned can vary from week to week based on the founders needs and the needs of business. The most important responsibility of the Executive Assistant is to ensure that administrative tasks and projects are completed with a high level of efficiency, confidentiality, accuracy, flexibility, and positivity in order to support the initiatives of the founder.Responsibilities
- Organize, sort and answer emails that hit the company mailbox, directing mail where needed.
- Schedule meetings, interviews and phone calls for the founder.
- Maintain a calendar on a consistent basis.
- Hold regular planning meetings with leadership, keeping the near and distant future organized.
- Help organize and enter flight school records. Schedule and organize certain social media activities.
- Publish already made content to Wordpress.
- Communicate on a regular and consistent basis regarding various tasks and events.
Aviation Knowledge: A working knowledge of aviation is very helpful for this position. You need not be a professional pilot, but a working knowledge of how the industry works is a plus. That could even come in the form of a pilot license. Quality Communication: The EA must be an excellent communicator. Most of our communications are doing through Slack, text messages, and email, in that order. Phone calls may also be required for meetings, and even FaceTime. Communication with customers and the care that requires is also of the utmost importance.High Level of Discretion: Our EA will recognize and keep close the trade and industry secrets, processes, and roadmap to the future.