AP Mechanic - Houma, Louisiana 17250
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Houma, Louisiana
Qualifications and requirements:- Must have a minimum of 2 years commercial helicopter maintenance experience.
- Active A P license.
- Previous training or experience with company specific airframes preferred;
- Must be able to operate MS Office Suite and Some Web-Based Computer Programs, (Excel, Word, and Outlook);
- Strong avionics and electrical experience preferred;
- Willing to work flexible schedule to include overtime or travel, as required;
- Previous supervisory, inspections, or international experience a plus.
- Flight line experience to include track and balance.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
A P Mechanic - HelicopterLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a A P Mechanic with commercial civilian helicopter maintenance experience for an opportunity in Houma, Louisiana.Job Duties and Responsibilities:A P Mechanics will inspect civilian helicopters for airworthiness in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements.