IOE Scheduler - Pilots
PSA Airlines - Vandalia, Ohio
• Experience in scheduling large populations of personnel to assigned job duties
• Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office programs
• Proficient with regards to written and verbal communications skills
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Aviation background preferred
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Problem solving
• Strong communication
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment
• Works well under pressure
• Professional aptitude
• Multi tasking in a fast paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Adaptability in an aggressive growth environment
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 and pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job online
Email this job to a friend
Share on your newsfeed
PSA Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer
Pilot IOE Schedulers are responsible for scheduling PSA Pilots active line flying training. The Pilot IOE Scheduler ensures that they are efficiently utilizing crew members, including Line Check Airman, within the limitations of the Federal Air Regulations, labor work rules, and company policies.
• Assign new hire First Officers and Captain upgrades with Line Check Airman (LCA) to on line flying for training.
• Schedule SLF/ERC and requalification line checks.
• Work with the FAA to perform crew member's observations; track all scheduled FAA observations to completion.
• Coordinate with multiple departments to review crew member's progress during training.
• Coordinate with multiple departments to build crew member's monthly schedules.
• Monitor Pilot progress during training to ensure they are either completed, or needed additional flight time.
• Confirm all flight crews are qualified to perform duties, pursuant to regulations, equipment restrictions, and contractual restrictions.
• Attend all Pilot new hire classes to go over contract and provide guidance.
• Track qualified Pilot's consolidation hours.
• Generate and evaluate reports as necessary to ensure that crews are legal and qualified for flight assignments.
• Monitor and manage irregular operations and daily flight operations for crew conflicts, including but not limited to duty time compliance, crew legality, and company policy.
• Maintain logs of significant events in order to assist in reporting, follow-up, and relief debriefing.
• Other duties as assigned.