Part 91 Maintenance Manager
Aviation Search Group - Denver, Colorado
- Two (2) years of college or equivalent technical training, in related field preferred.
- Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic (A P) Certificate mandatory.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) desired.
- Ten (10) years' experience in aviation maintenance with a focus on assigned or similar type of aircraft.
- Three (3) year's or more of practical corporate aircraft maintenance experience on similar type of aircraft.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance planning, along with management oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications.
The Maintenance Manager for our fleet of four Bombardier corporate jets will be responsible for the evaluation, performance, and management of aircraft maintenance. He or she will provide professional recommendations associated with maintaining the aircraft's market value and upkeep related to asset management and ensure airworthiness and oversight of fleet aircraft. The manager also maintains current technical proficiency and education of aircraft and regulatory requirements. Flexible work schedule is required to meet flight profile mission, which may require periodic travel both domestic and international. Maintains industry, business, company, and customer relationships.Job Duties:
- Responsible for the maintenance management oversight of fleet aircraft.
- Ensuring airworthiness as defined within 14 CFR by researching permanent records, maintenance tracking program, FAA Airworthiness Directives and Manufacturer's Service Bulletins/Customer Bulletins for assigned aircraft.
- Familiar working knowledge of Code of Federal Regulations, industry best practices, OSHA and IS- BAO requirements.
- Complies with internal company policies and procedures outlined within the Maintenance Manual or any company Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) document.
- Communicates effectively and accurately with the client, vendors, and other internal departments.
- Maintains a safe work environment and reports any unsafe conditions.
- Ensure quality maintenance, preventive maintenance, and inspections to conform within the standards established by the company, Federal regulation, and industry best practices achieving the highest reliability goals.
- Oversees reported discrepancies and handle complex technical challenges.
- Responsible for management of the maintenance inspection requirements per CFR 91.409.
- Provides technical support, as needed, in support of fleet aircraft.
- Reviews and ensures all required entries into the aircraft logbooks and permanent records are accurate and preserved in accordance with company and FAA requirements.
- Updates and interfaces with Computerized Maintenance Tracking Program.
- Procurement of parts and materials when required.
- Perform maintenance planning along with the management oversight of inspections, repairs, and modifications.