PSA Airlines - Vandalia, Ohio
• Associate's degree in engineering or aircraft management operations or 4 years aviation experience
• Proficient computer skills using Microsoft Office programs
• Ability to speak/read/write in English
• Bachelor's degree in Aviation or Aviation Safety
• Three years' experience in the maintenance of large aircraft
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Performance management
• Problem solving
• Ethical conduct
• Working with minimal supervision in a team environment
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
PSA Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer
• Using analytical and technical skills, develop analytical tools/reporting that captures the data needed to measure and report internal analysis and trending of qualifying hazard events, quality audit(s), investigation(s) and safety data.
• Maintain and continually develop data collection/input system for CASS through the use of the root cause analysis process.
• Continuous develop of and maintaining the CASS database system.
• Compilation of data for and timely issuance of, CASS reports, agendas and minutes to company personnel and FAA.
• Interface with maintenance, operational and reliability departments to determine root cause of system deficiencies of
• Maintenance and Inspection programs.
• Utilize available applications/tools to develop adhoc/automated reporting for all levels of the organization.
• Aiding risk management in Maintenance and Inspection programs by hazard identification in management and efficiency of operational controls utilizing operational, quality audit(s), root cause analysis investigation(s) and safety data.
• Conduct analysis of operational, quality audit(s), investigation(s) and safety data to present trends, assess risk, and provide mitigation recommendations to management through MDAG.
• Interfaces with audit departments to identify and prioritize audit areas using risk assessment methods.
• Responsible for the Company's Security and Safety Management System (SMS) and associated Safety Risk Management and
• Safety Assurance outputs.
• In absence, the Manager of CASS Quality Assurance will re-assign tasks.
• Attend CASS Review Board Meetings.
• Attend MDAG Meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and company.