Quality Assurance Inspector
ST Engineering Aerospace(VT MAE) - Pensacola, Florida
- Evaluate VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.'s procedures and practices for conformance to customer and regulatory agency requirements.
- Perform surveillance of VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.'s activities within a customer's program.
- Document non-conformities on Corrective Action Reports (CAR's) in accordance with VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc. PPM QC-010.
- Assist those responsible for non-conformity in the determination of the root cause and action required for corrective and preventive action.
- Perform follow-up surveillance to determine the effectiveness of CAR corrective and preventive actions.
- Periodically review past non-conformities and other available data to identify recurring non-conformities, root causes as opportunities for quality system improvement.
- Assist Training, Production and Quality management in the education of personnel working within VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.'s and customer program requirements.
- Maintain a Quality perspective in the production areas to encourage good maintenance and safety practices.
- Interface with VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc. management and customer representatives as necessary to facilitate program and quality system improvements.
- Perform other functions as directed by the Manager Quality Assurance.
- Must be willing to work day shift, night shift, weekends and holidays as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Airline experience/aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
- QA experience preferred; may be ISO 9000, military or other.
Quality Assurance Inspectors are responsible to the Manager Quality Assurance. The QA Inspector shall be responsible for evaluating VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc.'s quality system requirements for compliance with FAA, VT Mobile Aerospace Engineering, Inc., customer and other regulatory requirements and evaluating the conformity of activities with respect to these requirements.