Duncan Aviation - Lincoln, Nebraska
Successful candidates will have an Airframe Certification (or in progress) and experience performing aircraft maintenance. Preference given to candidates with previous sheet metal experience. At Duncan Aviation, we value the individual experiences and diversity of our workforce and are proud to be a Veteran-Friendly Employer. Individuals of all backgrounds, nationalities, disability status, and military service are encouraged to apply. Duncan Aviation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Duncan Aviation, the world's largest family-owned maintenance, repair, and overhaul facility is looking for Structures Technicians to join our team in Lincoln, NE.
As a Structures Technician, you will be responsible for performing repairs to sheet metal and composite components on various corporate aircraft models. Examples of assigned tasks include:
- Perform fitting and installation of fabricated parts and manufactured parts;
- Propose and seek approval for alternate installation and fabrication processes as needed to complete projects to the highest degree of quality and efficiency;
- Prepare documents for record keeping as required by Duncan Aviation and FAA regulations; and
- Assist with troubleshooting structural related tasks.
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision) package on your first day of full-time employment
- Relocation assistance
- Health Savings Account with Duncan Aviation contributions
- Onsite medical facility and wellness center
- 401k with a Duncan Aviation match
- Community involvement activities
- In-house learning and development and external training opportunities