Financial Analyst - Atlanta, Georgia 17746
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Atlanta, Georgia
Financial AnalystLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking a Financial Analyst for an opportunity in Atlanta, GA
Financial Reporting oversees the accounting for corporate matters, including fleet and ground asset depreciation, corporate benefits, external reporting, internal reporting, and corporate support divisions. We are seeking an individual who has accounting foundational knowledge and proficient in Microsoft Office.Qualifications:- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance 3+ years of experience in public accounting or a combination of similar industry experience with a public company.
- Ability to be analytical with attention to detail under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel and skilled in building queries
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Financial Management Preferred
- Experience with benefits accounting or payroll accounting
- Experience with SAP (financial and/or HR)
- Licensed CPA
Responsibilities:- Assist with regulatory reporting and month-end close tasks, which includes posting journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis, etc.
- Apply to be considered for this Financial Analyst opportunity in Atlanta, GA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match.