Davcor Aviation Services - San Antonio, Texas
- Willing to accept currently enrolled students working towards certification.
- The work demands a flexible schedule.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested, unless enrolled in school).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Will be required to operate man-lifts and scissor lifts.
- Airframe license highly preferred, but willing to accept currently enrolled students working towards certification.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be able to become confined space certified for entry into fuel tanks with a 10X16 opening.
Davcor Aviation is currently seeking experienced A P Mechanics, Interior Mechanics, Fuel System Mechanics, and Wash Technicians across the United States. Davcor Aviation started as a small fuel tank company and it has now grown to the point where we are in need of expanding our operations.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Job Locations: San Antonio, TX, Tampa, FL
San Antonio: Requires A P Mechanics to be on a flight control/landing gear removal and replacement team on various aircraft.
Tampa: Requires A P Mechanics with minimal experience necessary; will consider school as experience.Essential Job Functions: Possess the knowledge and the tooling to perform flight control and gear changes IAW AMM instructions.