Fuel System Mechanic
Davcor Aviation Services - San Antonio, Texas
- Willing to accept currently enrolled students working towards certification.
- The work demands a flexible schedule.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested, unless enrolled in school).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Will be required to operate man-lifts and scissor lifts.
- Airframe license highly preferred, but willing to accept currently enrolled students working towards certification.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be able to become confined space certified for entry into fuel tanks with a 10X16 opening.
Davcor Aviation is currently seeking experienced A P Mechanics, Interior Mechanics, Fuel System Mechanics, and Wash Technicians across the United States. Davcor Aviation started as a small fuel tank company and it has now grown to the point where we are in need of expanding our operations.
Job Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Job Locations: San Antonio, TX, Mobile, AL, Tampa, FL, Lake City, FL, Everett, WA, Kansas City, MO, Arizona, and North CarolinaMobile, AL: Requires Fuel System Mechanics with 2 years of experience (will consider schooling as ex.) working multiple aircraft types.
Tampa, FL: Requires Fuel System Mechanics with minimal experience necessary; will consider school as experience.
Everett, WA: Requires entry-level Fuel System Mechanics that have mechanical ability.
Arizona: Requires Fuel System Mechanics working various types of aircraft, leadership roles available.
North Carolina: Has several locations that require Fuel System Mechanics working various types of aircraft.
Lake City, FL: Will have opportunities in the near future for Fuel System Mechanics.
Kansas City, MO: Will have opportunities in the near future for Fuel System Mechanics.Essential Job Functions: Fuel cell technicians perform removal, installation, and inspections of fuel tank components to include: fuel lines, panels, pumps, valves, and structural items on various aircraft types. With the use of technical publications, the technician must diagnose leak path analysis and be able to apply proper sealing techniques to achieve the original integrity of fuel tanks. Structural repairs will involve riveting, drilling, fastener installation, and bonding of materials.