King Air 90/200 Captain (PIC) - (Single-Pilot) - BJC/APA-
Mountain Aviation, Inc. - Broomfield, Colorado
Essential Functions of the Captain:
- Retain final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft
- Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board
- Ensure aircraft is properly stocked for the trip
- Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate. Make important operational decisions on the fly.
- Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, navigational aids, and flight following procedures are followed
- Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed
- Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot or Director of Operations
- Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight
- Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made
- Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft
- Ensure timely and appropriate communication with all necessary members in the operations and maintenance team.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable in the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties.
- Must have ability to interact with Clients and determine if their needs are being met as well as to help resolve any issues with a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
- 2000-3000 Total Time
- Minimum 1500 Pilot-in-Command
- Minimum 500 Multi-Engine Pilot-in-Command
- 500 Hours PIC in King Air/200 (preferred)
- Confident flying single-pilot missions in the Rocky Mountains
- 135 Current in King Air 90/200 within last 24 months
- Medical, Dental, Vision the first of the month following date of hire
- 401k with 3% company matching
- Life, AD D, and LTD paid by the company
- Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent(s)
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
- PTO accrual starts immediately upon hire
- Did we mention, you get to fly some really cool planes, with some really cool people!!!
We're always looking to hire the best #8230;
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.We are looking for a King Air 90/200 Pilot for our BJC/APA bases.
The schedule will be set in advance with at least 10 days off per month. (Max 15 days of flying/mo.)
Overnights will be rare- usually no more than 3 per month.
Must be able to work weekends. Position SummaryThe Pilot-in-Command (PIC) has command and responsibility for the flight crew, passengers, cargo, the safe conduct of the flight, and provides guidance and coordinates activities of every individual connected with all phases of the aircraft operation. The PIC adheres to proper Cockpit Resource Management (CRM) techniques. This position will be flown Single-Pilot, in a WAAS/LPV capable aircraft. Average 5 legs per flying day and full crew duty days. If this position sounds interesting so far, keep reading!