Quality Control Manager (QCM) - Denver, CO.
Mountain Aviation, Inc. - Broomfield, Colorado
- Approve aircraft for return to service.
- Remove aircraft from service.
- Perform internal records reviews and audits
- Oversee record reviews and audits
- Ensures maintenance records are properly maintained and retrievable
- Maintain current and adequate inspection forms and ensures proper completion.
- Maintain permanent records of work accomplished.
- Maintain up-to-date training records on all maintenance and contract maintenance personnel.
- Supervise all RII Inspection activities
- Maintain accurate and organized records for aircraft, maintenance technician training, tool calibration, and vendor files (Drug Program compliance).
- Maintain revision currency of all approved manuals.
- Inspect and evaluate satellite or contract maintenance facilities.
- Maintain a good client relationship with aircraft owners and aircraft maintenance clients.
- Recommend policies and procedures within maintenance department and interdepartmental procedures
- Other duties as assigned by the DOM or CEO.
- Knowledgeable in all provisions of Mountain Aviation's GMM and those portions of the GOM relevant to maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in the details of the Operations Specifications that are relevant to maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in maintenance requirements pertaining to FAR Part 135 and other applicable regulations necessary for the proper performance of duties.
- Sufficient training in software and programs necessary to ensure regulatory compliance (CAMP Systems, Cescom, CMP and AvTrak)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and prioritize duties based on immediate need.
- Current FAA Airframe and Power Plant Certificate.
- Associates degree or equivalent trade school formal education.
- 3 years experience as a Certified Mechanic on aircraft of similar type that MA operations and meet recent experience requirements in the category and class of company aircraft OR 3 years experience with a certified airframe repair station, including 1 year in the capacity of approving aircraft for return-to-service.
- Be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- 5 Years Airframe and Power plant experience in practical application of these certificates in category and class of company airplanes.
- Current FAA Inspection Authorization (IA).
- Experience with the inspection programs associated to the types of aircraft Mountain Aviation operates.
- Experience with maintenance tracking data base software applications such as CAMP Systems, Cescom, CMP, Corridor, and AvTrak
- FAR Part 135 aircraft maintenance in a hangar and ramp environment working indoors and outdoors and at times in inclement weather.
- Must be available on-call and ability to travel with short notice on occasion.
- Long periods of sedentary activity working at a desk and utilizing a computer.
- Ability to travel and attend aircraft, engine, and equipment training on occasion.
- Ability to flex schedule and work some weekends.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Good vision and depth perception
We're always looking to hire the best #8230;
Here at Mountain Aviation, our employees provide exceptional service to our long-time jet charter clients, while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. What makes Mountain Aviation a great place to work? Not only are we the best Aircraft Charter, Management, and Maintenance operator in the Rocky Mountain Region, we offer flexible schedules, competitive salaries, and great employee benefits. We also offer professional growth opportunities to all of our employees pursuing a stable and successful career in aviation. Currently, we are accepting inquiries from both aspiring aviation professionals as well as seasoned industry experts. After reading through the entire job post, if you believe you would be a valuable member of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Manager to join our team at BJC! Position Summary:The QCM reports directly to the Director of Maintenance (DOM) and leads the company's inspection and quality assurance maintenance personnel and operations. The QCM contributes to safety, reliability, and economy by managing the daily return to service activities, record reviews, internal audits and record-keeping requirements by effectively utilizing processes, procedures, data bases and electronic equipment.