Billings Flying Service, Inc. - Billings, Montana
A P LicenseIA
The Asst. DOM supports the constant airworthiness of the maintenance operation.
The ADM will help provide maintenance direction, oversight and leadership of aircraft maintenance and
ensure efficient maintenance production, coordination, and communication.The ADM will interact closely with maintenance leadership to make informed decisions regarding
aircraft planning, maintenance performed, and employee staffing and oversight.This position coordinates daily with flight operations.Essential Functions:
· Responsible for assisting the Director of Maintenance directing the priorities and
activities of aircraft maintenance, maintenance control, maintenance planning,
· Assists with the continual development and improvement of base/field maintenance,
records, and Inspections. Involvement in planning and scheduling of maintenance
functions to include repair, hangar and field maintenance.
· Works with the DOM to ensure all personnel are trained in accordance with
maintenance training programs.
· Oversee productivity and compliance of employees in the hangar and in the field, work
hours and shifts.
-Supervises, directs, hires, trains, disciplines, coaches, and conducts performance reviews of maintenance employees.
-Anticipates and responds to changes in maintenance schedules, station workforce requirements, and
-Ensures proper support is available for maintenance.
-Responsible for coordination with payroll for correct and timely completion of
· Create and foster a culture that values safety, learning and is conducive to excellence.
-Establishes and ensures compliance with standard procedures for the purchase, overhaul, inspection and repair of aircraft,
engines, and components.
-Audits practices to ensure they work effectively.
· As requested by the DOM, acts as a liaison on all aircraft maintenance concerns
and planning between the company and the FAA, ensuring familiarity, and
compliance with FARs, operational specifications, maintenance manual and
· Participates as a member of the aircraft planning team to forecast availability, plan, and
schedule maintenance, and communicate aircraft status, availability, and
planning to all departments.
-Reviews and responds to maintenance delays and
system problems. Develops and implements changes to eliminate recurrence of
systemic problems. Coordinates with other departments to plan and schedule
· Prepare, train and plan to pass both the company internal and external, safety audits.
· Ensure all internal department audits are conducted on time and to standard.
· Work closely with quality to meet all SMS related requirements.