Line Maintenance Technician (5+ YRS EXP NO GEN FAM) - Wilmington, Ohio 17898
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Wilmington, Ohio
Qualifications and requirements:- Current A P license required (6 months of documented experience within the last 2 years).
- Must have 5+ years of commercial line maintenance experience.
- Must be proficient in using the aircraft manuals including FIM, SRM, IPC, etc.
- Technician must be able to go in the cockpit without having to read a manual to get familiar with the aircraft.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
A P Mechanic - Line MaintenanceLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking A P Mechanics with Line Maintenance experience in Wilmington, Ohio.Job Duties and Responsibilities:A P Line Mechanics perform all aspects of Line Maintenance to include inspect, repair, modify and troubleshoot aircraft in compliance with policies, manuals, procedures and requirements. And ensure highest degree of safety and the aircraft is ready for scheduled flights.