Operations Trainee - Tulsa, Oklahoma 17907
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Qualifications and requirements:- Must be able to read a scale and perform basic shop math.
- Read and comprehend basic documents and instructions.
- Must have essential personal skills, which include an aptitude for hands-on craftwork, a professional attitude, attention to detail, ability to work with people and to meet demanding schedules.
- Must demonstrate good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Proficiency in current personal computer based software.
- Must be able to lift and transport objects up to 40 pounds.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Operations TraineeLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking entry level mechanics for an opportunity in Tulsa, OK.Job Duties and Responsibilities:This is an entry-level position in which the individual will be trained in the manufacturing processes of the aircraft. In a team environment, under direct supervision, perform a variety of structural assembly operations in a production department.
- Under specific instruction and guidance, perform fitting of detail parts and basic drilling and riveting operations using basic mechanic hand tools (pneumatic drills, rivet gun, counter sinks, reamers and files, etc.)
- Ensure parts and work content meets the instructions of assigned manufacturing employee and/or Quality Control Inspector.
- Learn to read work orders, blueprints, and specification sheets to determine sequence of operation and work requirement.
- Align and assemblies parts to be riveted using holding fixtures, pins, clamps and fasteners.
- Observe and assist to become familiar with parts and assemblies, then works with decreasing supervision as experience is gained. Perform other duties as assigned.