Pneumatic Bench Technician (2+ YRS EXP) - Burbank, California 17896
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions - Burbank, California
Qualifications and requirements:- 2+ years experience preferably as a bench technician in an FAA repair station.
- Experience in aircraft installation, and repair/overhaul of aircraft components.
- Familiar with aircraft specifications as applied to final and in-process inspections.
- Hands-on, direct experience with components required.
- Is thoroughly familiar with the applicable CFRs and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article on which maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alterations are being performed.
- Is proficient in using various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the articles being inspected and approved for return to service.
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must have the ability to follow written work instructions and engine manual instructions written in English.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Pneumatic Bench TechnicianLAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Pneumatic Bench Technicians with component repair experience for an opportunity in Norht Miami Beach, Florida.Job Duties and Responsibilities:Pneumatic Bench Technicians will Inspect, repair and overhaul components to insure airworthiness. Reads and interprets manufacturer and airline instructions, service bulletins, drawings, engineering orders, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repair, replacement, or modification.