Airframe and Powerplant Mechanic
PDS Tech, Inc. - Coatesville, Pennsylvania
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented and able to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and evaluations skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be proficient in using a computer and in Microsoft Office Programs
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, and take direction from Lead and Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent (required), Technical school certification and/or U.S. Military experience (preferred).
- A P license required
- 3+ years of recent experience minimum; and/or industry experience working on rotorcraft
PDS Tech Inc is seeking an Aircraft Maintenance and Repair in Coatesville, PA.
- Troubleshoots, repairs and services aircraft and engine systems, installation of critical dynamic components (gear boxes, driveshafts, and rotor blades), control rods and landing gear.
- Must be able to use and interpret various types of test equipment and work from maintenance manuals and wiring diagrams.
- Will be responsible for performing various inspections and appropriate maintenance documentation. A P license required.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program and comply with and participate in the FOD program.