Sky Combat Ace has launched a new business offerings thrill-seekers the chance to experience aerial joyrides high above Nevada desert.
Sky Combat Ace (SCA) acrobatic flights include spins, barrel rolls, hammerheads and loops high above Las Vegas.
Guided by an expert aerobatic pilot, take the controls and live out your “Iceman” or “Maverick” fantasies with the Top Gun package; or take on the extreme Adrenaline Rush, combining aerobatics with air-to-air dog fights.
Not for you? Ditch the tricks and enjoy a sightseeing adventure in an open-cockpit biplane for views of the Hoover Dam and Red Rock Mountains, or a night flight over the bright city lights.
SCA’s fleet includes a new Extra 330LC, a T-6 Texan, and a Waco Classic YMF-5C open cockpit biplane.
SCA delivers five types of experiences, whether for a first-time flight fanatic or advanced aviator:
- Aerobatic Flights – Star in your very own air show! Become wingman to one of SCA’s 10 professional fighter pilots and learn the art of basic flight maneuvering. You fly the plane under the supervision of SCA’s pilots to execute loops, rolls, hammerheads and spins.
- Aerial Dogfighting – Reenact your favorite “Top Gun” moment as you chase your opponent through the Nevada skies like a real fighter pilot. Feel the thrill of “the kill” as you aim and shoot your adversary using SCA’s special effects. If your aim is good, you’ll get instantaneous feedback as smoke flows from your opponent’s plane.
- Multi-Day Adventures – Can’t choose just one? Indulge your need for speed and break up your SCA experience over a few days time span. Or, build your skills by reattempting the same package the next day!
- Sightseeing Packages – In an open-cockpit biplane fit for two (plus a pilot), enjoy aerial views of the Mojave Desert while flying over Las Vegas landmarks such as the Hoover Dam, Red Rock State Park, and the world-famous Las Vegas Strip (night flight options also available).
- Spectator Packages – Invite your friends to watch the action in SCA’s non-aerobatic aircraft, where they can take in your incredible experience from an unrivaled vantage point only a short distance away.
All packages include photos before takeoff and video captured by one of four airplane-mounted cameras.
For more information: SkyCombatAce.com
People who read this article also read articles on airparks, airshow, airshows, avgas, aviation fuel, aviation news, aircraft owner, avionics, buy a plane, FAA, fly-in, flying, general aviation, learn to fly, pilots, Light-Sport Aircraft, LSA, and Sport Pilot.