Reader comments can add a great deal of color to a website’s content. A few simple ground rules will keep the discussion on topic and respectful.
Following is our comment policy. By posting on the General Aviation News website, you agree to the following:
- Registration is not required.
- Anonymous comments are allowed, but not recommended. This may be changed if abused.
- Ask questions. If some aspect of the story is not clear, please ask. We will do our best to answer your question.
- Feel free to disagree. We welcome debate and discussion. However, present your disagreement in a respectful tone.
- General Aviation News reserves the right to delete your comments. This website is the property of General Aviation News. We are under no obligation to publish your comments. For U.S. citizens, the First Amendment gives you the right to express your opinion ON your website, not ours. Your comment will be deleted if, in our sole opinion, it is:
- libelous, defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, profane, pornographic, offensive, false, misleading, or which otherwise violates or encourages others to violate our sense of decorum and civility or any law
- You own your comment. General Aviation News expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from your comment. By commenting, you agree that you retain ownership rights in what you post here and you will relieve General Aviation News from any and all liability that may result from your comments.
- You grant General Aviation News license to post your comments. This license is worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free. General Aviation News has the right to archive, use, transmit, display, publish, reproduce and distribute your comments in any format.
Our goal is to inspire interesting conversations among honest and respectful people. This simple comment policy will help make that goal a reality.