Tecnam North America will launch the new P92 Echo Classic Light priced at $74,999 through the end of 2012.
Tecnam officials say the manufacturer has responded to market demand for a no frills, basic, aircraft that retains the flight characteristics of the P92 family of aircraft.
Prices start at $74,999 for a day VFR aircraft powered by a Rotax 912UL 80-hp engine that can use standard grades of automotive fuel.
Other features include:
- All metal construction for structural components
- Special light weight seats that are fully adjustable in flight
- Steerable nose gear with center handbrake
- Single fuel tank holding 11.9 gallons (second tank optional)
- All required day VFR instrumentation for flight outside of controlled airspace
- MTOW 1,102 lbs
- Standard useful load 496 lbs., 424lbs of payload
- Max Cruise 103 kts
- Endurance 3 hours (single tank)
- Standard two year/200 hour manufacturer’s warranty
For more information: Tecnam.net, or 804-798-6500