Premier Aircraft Sales, Inc. has been selected to represent the Extra 500 Spirit single-engine turboprop in the southeastern US.
Leading the product launch is aircraft sales veteran Richard Simile, who will be responsible for an 11-state territory that includes Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Florida.
The Extra 500 Spirit features carbon fiber construction, a Rolls Royce RR250-B17F/2 turboprop engine and the new-generation Avidyne Entegra Release 9 (R9) avionics suite.
Premier will be showing the aircraft by appointment during the 2010 Extra 500 Spirit Tour. For information: 334-826-1660, 800-903-8402, or e-mail: email@example.com. It will be available at five locations in July:
- July 13-14, Dallas, Texas: Million Air, Addison Airport (ADS)
- July 15, Houston, Texas: Wilson Air Service, William Hobby Airport (HOU)
- July 16-17, Atlanta, Georgia: Premier Aircraft Sales, DeKalb Peachtree Airport (PDK)
- July 19-20, Fort Lauderdale, Florida: Premier Aircraft Sales, Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE)
- July 21-22, Orlando, Florida: Showalter Flying Service, Orlando Executive Airport (ORL)
Premier Aircraft Sales represents new Diamond, Extra, Mooney and Aviat Husky aircraft, and specializes in sales and brokering of late-model pre-owned aircraft. Located throughout the Southeast U.S., Premier is headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and serves 14 states with field offices in Dallas; Atlanta; Auburn, Alabama; and Charlotte and Raleigh Durham, North Carolina. For more information: Flypas.com