The National Air Transportation Association (NATA) has formed a partnership with AIC Title Service LLC to help aircraft owners comply with new FAA requirements to re-register all aircraft.
Recently, the FAA published a final rule that will require all currently registered aircraft to complete an aircraft re-registration according to a specific schedule over the next three years.
Beginning today, NATA and AIC Title Service are making available a program that allows for re-registrations to be professionally processed and tracked using a straightforward Web interface.
Benefits of the new program include:
- Those who manage aircraft can ensure uninterrupted registration, providing continued operational ability for owners and for charter/rental flights.
- By working through AIC, you have the ability to specify where the new registration certificate is delivered. This is especially beneficial to charter operators and flight schools. For example, new certificates can be directed to the air charter operator’s place of business, the location where an aircraft is typically based, or anywhere the owner and manager agree upon.
- AIC helps ensure the forms are fully and accurately completed to avoid unnecessary delays.
- AIC provides detailed information on the progress of a re-registration through an online interface that allows tracking the status of your entire fleet quickly and easily, giving you peace of mind and allowing you to assure aircraft owners their FAA obligations are being met.
- AIC hand delivers each registration to the FAA, ensuring traceable delivery and avoiding the uncertainty that may come with the FAA-sponsored interface.
- Available to members and non-members for $45 per aircraft.
For more information: NATA.aero