The Westchester Aviation Association is sponsoring a GA Expo focusing on small general aviation aircraft and aircraft operations on Saturday, Sept. 25, at Westchester County Airport (HPN). The Expo will feature light sport aircraft, pistons, turboprops, helicopters and very light jets.
Manufacturers, including Cessna, Piper, Cirrus, Tecnam, Embraer and TBM, will have aircraft on display, along with a number of vintage aircraft. Helicopter rides will also be available for a fee.
Speakers will be featured throughout the day discussing a range of important GA topics:
- Craig Fuller – President of Aircraft Owners & Pilots Association (AOPA)
- Jon Scott – Fox News Anchorman
- Lou Meiners – President of Advocate Tax Aviation Consultants
- Dean Saucier – National Business Aviation Association (NBAA)
- Mac McClellan – Former Editor of Flying Magazine
- Danny Bullard – Vice President of USAIG Aviation Insurance
- The FAA will discuss icing issues
- The Corporate Angels Northeast will discuss use of your personal aircraft in charity flights
- The Regional Commander of the Civil Air Patrol will discuss CAP operations