Aircell, a provider of inflight connectivity, has extended its educational series titled, “Getting Your Business Aircraft Online: The Seminar.”
Offering business aircraft operators an understanding of the new generation of inflight connectivity, the seminars are approximately 45 minutes long, including an open question and answer session.
Aircell developed seminar content from intelligence gathered from thousands of customer interactions since 2006, according to company officials. The information covers Inmarsat SwiftBroadband, Aircell’s Gogo Biz and Ku-band satellite services. Attendees will get answers to the most commonly-asked questions, including:
- Can I use my own laptop, Smartphone or PDA?
- Are the connection speeds similar to those available on the ground?
- What can I expect for performance from each network?
- Are the systems difficult to use – do you log on like a hotel or coffee shop?
- What’s involved with the aircraft installation – will the equipment fit on my aircraft?
- How do I determine which systems will best meet my own flight department’s needs?
- Is all this as expensive as it used to be?
The seminar schedule is available at Aircell.com/seminars.