JDA Aviation Technology Solutions (JDA) has unveiled its 2011 schedule for its Regulatory Affairs Course, a specialized, two-day course focused on expanding knowledge of FAA oversight and surveillance processes.
The course will be offered four times in cities across the United States:
- March 15-16 – Fort Lauderdale,
- June 1-2 – Dallas
- Sept. 7-8 – Seattle
- Dec. 7-8 – Miami
Now in its second year, the course is interactive and provides details about:
- FAA Flight Standards organization and functions,
- Inspection programs and inspector criteria, including surveillance, investigation, complaints, incidents,
- Inspector methods and how to address inspection authority and limits.
- FAA investigation process and expected response.
- Resources for FAA regulations, handbooks, policy letters.
- Internal investigations resulting from an FAA Letter of Investigation (LOI) and how to respond.
For more information: JDASolutions.aero or 301-941-1460 (ext 130)