Conklin & de Decker has released its LIFE CYCLE COST 2011 Volume I, an aircraft budget and financial analysis tool that provides ownership and operating cost data for more than 380 jets, turboprops, helicopters and piston aircraft.
The budgeting software is part of a family of aircraft operating & acquisition products developed by Conklin & de Decker that puts all cost aspects of owning and operating an aircraft into one program, according to company officials, who note aircraft acquisition costs, operating costs, taxes, final residual values and revenues, if the user’s aircraft is used in commercial operations, are all included in the budgeting tool.
The latest update includes new features, such as:
- New 100% Bonus Depreciation tax calculation
- 12 Additional Aircraft added to database –
- Jets: Embraer Phenom 100, Embraer Phenom 300, Nextant 400XT.
- Turboprops: Blackhawk King Air B200 XP61 & C90 XP135A, King Air 350ER, Viking Air DHC 6-400.
- Piston: Cirrus SR22T GTS, Diamond DA 42NG, Piper Malibu Matrix. Helicopters: Scott’s Bell 47-G3, Sikorsky S-76D.
- Fuel and maintenance costs, as well as acquisition prices have all been updated.
Other features include the ability to:
- Edit the maintenance costs, or add your own data.
- Choose a guaranteed maintenance program, or “pay as you go.”
- Name your own “Other” cost per hour and “Other” cost per year categories.
- Compare New versus Used with only a few clicks.
- Prepare cash flows
Running LIFE CYCLE COST requires a Windows PC with Microsoft Excel 97 or later. Mac users will experience limited program functionality with the Mac version of Excel. Database options include Jets, Turboprops, Helicopters, Pistons and the major US-based Fractional Ownership programs. Prices for the software (delivered in the US/Canada) are $695 for the jets database, $550 for the turboprop or helicopter database and $450 for the piston database. The Fractional database is free with the purchase of any other Life Cycle Cost database. A single aircraft version is also available. Users can specify from one to five aircraft and pay for only those aircraft they need. Pricing is $225 for the first aircraft, with a 20% discount when ordering more than one aircraft.
For more information: ConklinDD.com