Pacific Coast Avionics in Aurora, Ore., is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year. To commemorate the milestone, the company will hold an open house Saturday, June 11.
“We are very pleased to announce and to celebrate this major milestone in our history,” said Dewey Conroy, vp and general manager. “We look back with a certain amount of pride in how far we have come, and with a great deal of gratitude to our loyal employees, our growing list of customers, and the significant group of manufacturers who have entrusted to us the sales and service responsibilities for their products.”
The open house will feature various vendor displays and representatives, product seminars featuring the new Garmin GTN series of touch screen avionics, door prizes, and special one-day discounts.
Over the past 20 years, Pacific Coast Avionics as grown from a small start-up operation to a full-service, one-stop shop for avionics, instruments and pilot supplies for a worldwide customer base. Its present 13,000-square-foot facility, located on Aurora State Airport just south of Portland, Oregon, is home to a set of services and capabilities including:
- A comprehensive inventory of top quality avionics, instruments, and pilot supply products
- a broad-based sales, service and installation operation specializing in panel-mounted installs, panel upgrades, and complete custom panel design, fabrication and install.
- a quick-turn shipping department providing next-day delivery on practically all orders
- an experienced sales staff with technical expertise to help analyze and provide solutions to a wide variety of avionics requirements
- a fully stocked product showroom with live interactive displays of the latest products for fly-in or drive-up visitors
- installation technicians with expertise in everything from kit planes to high performance piston aircraft to turboprops to business jets to warbirds.
“We have adopted and maintained a commitment to meeting all of our customer’s needs as quickly an as efficiently as possible,” said Conroy. “In the process, we have continually added to the line of products that we can offer, developed a reputation for our ability to meet the needs of a wide variety of aircraft owners, and delivered on our promise of guaranteed low price and same-day shipment. We look forward to what the next 20 years has in store for us.”
For more information: 503-678-6242 or PCA.aero