In today’s aviation market, what is the biggest concern of most aircraft purchasers? Cost. Prospective buyers can now use AircraftCostAnalysis to compare different aircraft prices, operating costs, resale values, and tax benefits.
Features and benefits include:
- Bonus Depreciation Tax Law included
- New 2011 aircraft database
- Ability to handle a trade-in and like-kind transactions
- Annual inflation option on all expenses and revenue
- Net Present Value option on the cash flow report
- Produces many types of analyses: Company/Individual Ownership, Leasebacks, Joint Ownership, Fractional Ownership, Charter/Rental, Managed Aircraft, and Commercial Operations. Compares different ownership methods or types of aircraft and determine the best costs option.
- Works with any type aircraft (LSA, 2-seat trainer, Boeing Business Jet, Helicopter, Agricultural, Fire fighting, Blimp, Ambulance, Cargo, etc.).
- Provides a one-page summary of four different types of aircraft or ownership methods.
- Saves many hours when preparing cost comparisons.
- Prepares precise aircraft budgets for future years on your current aircraft.
- Compares the cash flow of keeping your current aircraft with the cash flow of trading for a replacement aircraft (new or used).
- Calculates the hours required to break even, as well as an investment return analysis producing NPV, IRR, and MIRR. Monthly cash flows are provided with the Commercial analysis.
For more information: AircraftCostAnalysis.com