MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has received an FAA STC for the next generation 5-blade scimitar composite propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR225-55f on the Socata Model TBM700 A, B, C1, C2, N with the P&WC PT6A-64, -66D engine.
According to company officials, the new prop also:
- Reduces the weight by approximately 7 lbs compared with the original metal propeller
- Provides a cooler ITT on ground with condition lever at low and high idle position
- Has no propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle
- Gives more ground clearance for less FODs.
- Provides cabin noise and vibration reduction
- The natural composite blades have no life limitation and can be repaired even in case of a FOD.
For more information: MT-Propeller.com