Conklin & de Decker has released its 2011/2012 Aircraft Performance Comparator, which compares aircraft performance data for those interested in acquiring a business jet, turboprop, piston airplane, or helicopter.
This newly updated software program allows users to overlay, or compare side-by-side, and compare aircraft interiors and exteriors as well as critical performance data that is collected directly from the manufacturer’s approved aircraft flight and performance manuals. Range verses payload, baggage area sizes and critical performance details are all accessible.
Users make apples-to-apples comparisons from the extensive database of nearly 300 aircraft that are displayed on the same scale, making it easy to evaluate and print reports, according to company officials.
Also new this year:
- A new web page for subscribers, which includes the “Max Range at Long Range Cruise” data for all aircraft
- Cleaner graphic images: Standardized data label sizes for all charts and graphs
- Easier to read graphs: Mouse along the graph line to see a pop-up of the exact value
- Variable print scale: Choose your own scale for printing the interior and exterior images
- Improved Help file: Expanded the explanations for the fixed-wing performance charts
- SIX NEW AIRCRAFT: Hawker 800XPR; Twin Otter 400 series; Quest Kodiak; Texas
- Turbine 900 Supervan; Eurocopter AS 332L1;Diamond DA42 L360 (Lycoming Engine)
“The Aircraft Performance Comparator is a great tool for anyone going through the aircraft acquisition process,” commented David Wyndham, Vice President and co-owner of Conklin & de Decker. “It is such an easy tool to use and it gives aircraft buyers, brokers and dealers the most current and comprehensive data when deciding which new or pre-owned aircraft is right for them.”
The price for the latest edition of the Aircraft Performance Comparator is $695 for Jets, $595 for Turboprops or Helicopters, and $450 for the Piston database. Discounts for multiple databases run from $100 to $300. Customized reports for individual aircraft can be special ordered for $100 per aircraft with a 20% discount for multiple aircraft. In addition, multiple user licenses are available.
For more information: 508-255-5975, ConklinDD.com