Cessna has added five flight training organizations to its global network of more than 250 Cessna Pilot Centers.
The newest members of the CPC network are:
• Colt Aviation, Big Rapids, Mich.
• Flugsportgruppe Zuercher Oberland (FZGO), Feharltorf, Switzerland
• MERA Inc., dba Benz Aviation, Grand Haven, Mich.
• Middle River Aviation, Baltimore, Md.
• Island Air Express, Panama City, Fla.
CPCs are flight training affiliates that use the new Cessna Flight Training System and Cessna aircraft and offer customers an array of services including flight training.
For more information: Cessna.com