Lincoln Electric has extended its Money Matters rebate program through Feb. 29, 2012.
As part of this extension, the company also has expanded the program to include additional products. Both the POWER MIG 180 Dual and the new POWER MIG 256 have been added to the Money Matters product line-up. Rebates on the new additions are $100 for the POWER MIG 180 Dual and $200 for the POWER MIG 256.
In addition, Lincoln Electric has bundled its Tomahawk 625 plasma cutting system with a Torchmate 2×2 CNC plasma cutting table, offered with a $300 rebate. Torchmate was acquired by Lincoln Electric in 2011.
Along with the new products, Lincoln Electric continues to offer special pricing on six welding machines through the Money Matters program:
- POWER MIG 140C – $75 rebate
- POWER MIG 180C – $75 rebate
- POWER MIG 180 Dual – $100 rebate
- POWER MIG 216 – $125 rebate
- Square Wave TIG 175 – $150 rebate
- Outback 145 Engine-driven welder/generator – $150 rebate
- POWER MIG 256 – $200 rebate
- Ranger 225 Engine-driven welder/generator – $200 rebate
- Torchmate 2×2 / Tomahawk 625 One-Pak – $300 rebate
In each case, customers may select the rebate or free accessories with an even greater value, including a new Traditional Welding Gear Ready-Pak, containing a VIKING 1840 Series helmet, welding jacket, gloves, safety glasses and doo-rag. Accessory packages are dependent upon product purchased, according to company officials.
For more information: LincolnElectric.com