Snap-on Industrial has introduced its All Weather Mobile Tool Chest, which provides convenient, secure, versatile and weather-tight storage for tools that must be readily moved, according to company officials, who note it even has a lid that doubles as a seat when the case is open.
The mobile tool chest is designed to be pulled by hand, with a wide-wheel base and a telescoping trolley-style handle. It also comes with sliding drawers that can accommodate foam cutouts for tool control and accountability. The mobile tool chest comes in four colors and two configurations: 2 two-inch drawers plus 6 one-inch drawers, or 3 two-inch drawers plus 4 one-inch drawers.
Features of the mobile tool chest include:
- Drawers fully extend on Snap-on’s proprietary composite slides and rails
- Loaded drawers can be fully extended so entire contents can be viewed
- 22-inch wheel base for improved stability during transportation
- Solid rubber wheels that absorb the shock of rough surfaces
- Chest can be opened without having to flip box over on its side
- Four-bar latch security prevents accidental opening; latches can be opened with one hand
- Telescoping trolley handle extends to three positions for added comfort
- Available in four colors: black, olive, tan, orange
For more information: 877-740-1900, or SnapOn.com