The National Aircraft Resale Association (NARA) introduced its new officers for 2012 at its annual membership meeting held in Las Vegas in October.
Members elected to serve on NARA’s 2012 Board of Directors are:
- Chairman: Paul Kirby, Cerretani Aviation, LLC
- Treasurer: Brad Harris, Dallas Jet International
- Secretary: Herb Knight, Tempus Jets
- Board Members: Jay Gantt, Gantt Aviation, Inc., Nick Schneider, Global Wings, LLC, Tobias Kleitman, TVPX 1031 Exchange Co., Louis Seno, Jet Support Services, Inc.
Members were also elected to serve on the organization’s Associate Member Advisory Council:
- Chairman: Tobias Kleitman, TVPX 1031 Exchange Co.
- 1st Vice Chairman: Louis Seno, Jet Support Services, Inc.
- 2nd Vice Chairman: Tracey Cheek, Aircraft Title Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Secretary: Tony Kioussis, GE Capital Corporate Aircraft Finance
- Immediate Past Chairman: Michael Amalfitano, Banc of America Leasing
“I am honored to represent NARA as Chairman next year,” says Paul Kirby. “With 31 dealer members and 36 associate members, all of whom are the best in their fields and are committed to NARA’s high ethical standards, NARA is the aviation industry’s foremost collection of aircraft resale market expertise. I am excited about continuing to make NARA membership more valuable for our members and our respective clients in the coming year.”
NARA has seen many changes over the last year with structural changes and an office move from Washington, D.C., to Grapevine, Texas. Kirby says the changes have resulted in improved meeting quality and content, better networking opportunities and a reduction in administrative costs.
NARA is a professional trade association of businesses organized to promote the growth and public understanding of the aircraft resale industry. Its members abide by a 12-point Code of Ethics that provide standards of business conduct regarding aircraft transactions. For more information about NARA: NARA-Dealers.com or 866-284-4744.