A new updated 10th Edition of the Aeronautical Chart User’s Guide by the FAA AeroNav Products branch is now available from ASA.
This guide is a learning aid and reference document for understanding how to read and interpret all FAA aviation charts and chart navigation publications, ASA officials said.
The 10th edition includes the following information:
- Changes and additions to chart symbology
- Updates to Flight Restricted Zones (FRZ) relating to National Security
- Updates to Special Use Airspace areas
- Identification of Alaska Weather Cameras on VFR Aeronautical Charts
- Identification of RNAV Routes
It also includes reference and legends for:
- Visual Flight Rules (VFR) charts
- Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) enroute charts
- Terminal Procedures Publications (TPP)
- Current airspace classes
For more information: ASA2Fly.com
People who read this article also read articles on airparks, airshow, airshows, avgas, aviation fuel, aviation news, aircraft owner, avionics, buy a plane, FAA, fly-in, flying, general aviation, learn to fly, pilots, Light-Sport Aircraft, LSA, and Sport Pilot.