WATERFORD, Mich. — Contact Aviation has added to its list of STC offerings with the acquisition of a number of STCs, including:
- SA00725NY-D – Citation 501 – Dual ADZ-810 – Air Data System
- ST00742NY-D – HS-125-700A – TCAS 2000 TCAS II – Collision Avoidance System
- ST01984NY-D – Jetstream 4101 – MK VI EGPWS – Ground Proximity Warning System
- ST02217NY-D – CL-600-1A11 – TAWS – Terrain Warning System
- ST01988NY-D – Lear 35/35A – TCAS 4000 – Collision Avoidance System
- ST02218NY-D – CL-600-1A11 – TCAS 4000 – Collision Avoidance System
- ST03673AT – Falcon 20 – Flight Deck Upgrade – EFIS, TCAS, TAWS, FMS, ADC
- SA01877SE – Twin Commander 690 – SAGEM ICDS – EFIS
All of Contact Aviation’s STCs are available for installation directly by Contact Aviation personnel, or single use authorizations and kits can be purchased by qualified organizations, according to company officials.
According to Bruce Arthurs, Contact Aviation’s Operations Manager, “Being able to offer these STC installations, as well as selling complete data packages and engineering support, significantly enhances our ability to support aircraft operators. We look forward to developing more STC programs, and being able to work with new operators, around the world.”
Contact Aviation is a systems integrator and aviation services company, specializing in avionics engineering, installation, and service, along with all major airframe and structural maintenance, under FAA Repair Station Certificate OA5R086N. Contact Aviation is an authorized dealer for all major avionics manufacturers.
For more information: Contact.aero