EAA AVIATION CENTER, OSHKOSH, Wisconsin — The new Experimental Aircraft Association (EAA) “Share your aviation spirit” catalog features ideas for the aviators on your holiday gift lists.
The 44-page catalog is filled with clothing, movies and accessories. The catalog, featuring a cover photo of EAA member Jeff Russell’s vintage 1951 Piper Super Cub, contains many “Made in the USA” products and special pricing for EAA members on particular items, according to association officials.
- Accessories for the home, office or hangar
- New B-17 Flying Fortress T-shirt designs and 13 new B-17 jewelry designs, made from actual aircraft skins taken from EAA’s B-17 Aluminum Overcast. Proceeds from these sales help maintain the aircraft for its national tours
- Games, models and more for kids, including special Disney’s “Planes” merchandise
- EAA’s Salute to Veterans long sleeve T-shirt honoring our nation’s vets
- The EAA “Ugly Sweater” T-shirt
All catalog items are also available at EAA’s online store. This year’s catalog also offers the opportunity to get the first EAA AirVenture Oshkosh 2015 “Cleared Direct” T-shirt in anticipation of “World’s Greatest Aviation Celebration” at Oshkosh on July 20-26, 2015.