SAN FRANCISCO – Aircraft Technical Publishers (ATP) has released two new products: ATP Tool Compliance Manager and ATP Employee Compliance Manager.
ATP TOOL COMPLIANCE MANAGER
ATP Tool Compliance Manager is designed to ensure the highest levels of accuracy, safety, and compliance for aviation maintenance tools requiring tracking and calibration, according to company officials. With ATP, maintenance providers can track and manage their entire range of needs — from tracking past tool-testing history to forecasting certification needs — on a centralized platform.
- Consolidated management and record keeping for all tool calibration, survey, and servicing events.
- “Due List” to forecast and plan tool calibration or service.
- Flexibility to customize to specific needs: For instance, requirements based on either actual tool utilization or calendar (time used). Or tools can be grouped by either type or location for customized reporting. Also flexibility to create new user defined requirements/functions.
- Reporting tools, including the ability to perform audits to ensure all tools are up-to-date or show a history of prior testing compliance.
- Single system for managing records and paper certificates, with the ability to upload documentation to associated requirements/compliance event.
- Clone feature enables rapid setup of new tools for increased efficiency and productivity.
ATP EMPLOYEE COMPLIANCE MANAGER
Managers can consolidate management and record keeping on a centralized platform — from certifications and testing to physical exams to training/continuing education.
- Consolidated management and record keeping for employee training, testing, and certification.
- lexibility to customize to specific needs: User-defined requirements can be created and customized to specific needs.
- Organized visibility to plan and forecast events to prevent non-compliance and ensure optimal workforce productivity.
- Reporting tools: Enables anywhere, anytime access to employee records/history, as well as audits to quickly ensure all requirements are up-to-date.
- Single system for managing records and paper certificates with the ability to upload certificates and other associated documents.
- Clone feature to rapidly add new employees or replicate requirements.