The Texas Chapter of the Antique Airplane Association will host its 54th annual fly-in Oct. 7-8 at Gainesville Municipal Airport (KGLE).
According to organizers, the Fall Festival of Flight will be aa weekend of celebration, including:
- Antiques, classics, warbirds, replicas, and homebuilts;
- Static displays, exhibits, and vendors;
- Discounts on fuel;
- Door prizes; and
- Food, music, and flying.
Friday, Oct. 7
- Fly-in starts at 1 p.m.
- Fly-mart opens at1 p.m.
- Happy hour and hamburgers: 5 – 7 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 8
- Fly-mart: All day
- Pancake breakfast: 8 – 10 a.m.
- Lunch on field: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Happy hour: 5 – 6 p.m.
- Awards, door prizes, and banquet: 6 p.m.
Find out more at txaaa.org