WEST PALM BEACH, Florida — Infinity Aircraft Services, an FAA 145 Repair Station, has launched Prestige Interiors, an aircraft completions company offering interior soft and hard good refurbishment or a complete replacement retrofit.
Prestige Interiors is housed in a new 16,000-square-foot facility in West Palm Beach, Florida. In addition to aircraft completions, it also provides custom interiors for yachts and RVs, company officials noted.
Some of the services Prestige Interiors offers include:
- Full upholstery and seat foam replacements;
- Leather repair and/or replacement;
- Seat re-dye and leather color restoration;
- Headliner and baggage panel refurbishment;
- MX runner and protective cover fabrication;
- Custom fabrication, repair, modification, re-veneering, repairing and refinishing for cabinetry and fixtures;
- Carpet extraction and replacement;
- Cleaning services, stain/ink removal.