MONTREAL — TRAXXALL Technologies, providers of an aircraft maintenance tracking and inventory management system, will open a new office in Jacksonville, Florida.
A “significant” increase in clients and aircraft has provided the opportunity for the expansion, according to company officials.
Forming the core of TRAXXALL’s Florida team are:
- James Cook: Formerly a business analyst with SkyBOOKS, James served in the US Navy and has more than 25 years of aviation maintenance and software application experience.
- Jeremy Figus: Most recently a quality assurance analyst with SkyBOOKS, Jeremy has more than 20 years of aviation maintenance experience. He is FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certified.
- Ryan Kraus: Previously a senior analyst at Gulfstream CMP, Ryan has almost 25 years of industry experience and is also FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) certified.
- Tory Martin: Formerly an account representative at SkyBOOKS for almost a decade, Tory previously served in the US Navy for more than 23 years.
- Michael Shelton: Previously a quality assurance analyst with SkyBOOKS, Michael has 15 years of aviation industry experience. He began his career in the US Marine Corps.
The team will be led by Jeff Dougherty and Dewayne James of TRAXXALL, who are already established in the Florida aviation community.