Infinity Aircraft Services (IAS), an FAA 145 Repair Station, continues to expand in 2017, adding maintenance and repair capabilities at Gary/Chicago Airport (KGYY) in Indiana.
IAS technicians are now on site at B. Coleman Aviation, based at the Gary/Chicago Airport (KGYY), providing the same full-service competencies found at the company’s Palm Beach headquarters location.
The expansion of Infinity’s offerings at KGYY includes:
- AOG Services at KGYY (Gary/Chicago), KMDW (Midway) and other Chicagoland airports;
- Scheduled inspections;
- Avionics installation and service;
- WiFi and cabin entertainment systems;
- Engine and APU Services;
- Conformity and pre-purchase inspections;
- Light interior refurbishments for business and general aviation aircraft.
In addition to the expansion of Infinity Aircraft Services, B. Coleman has announced a hangar expansion project commencing this spring, which will allow the company to meet the increase in demand for hangar space in the Chicago region.