Flight Outfitters has introduced the Centerline Backpack
“Over the past several years we have received hundreds of PIREPs from our customers asking if we had a backpack, or if we could make a backpack. The Centerline Backpack represents 18 months of development efforts because in true Flight Outfitters form, we did not want to just make a ‘me too,’ run-of-the-mill backpack,” said Flight Outfitters President Mark Glassmeyer.
The Flight Outfitters team of pilots analyzed customer feedback and talked with their Ambassadors to design the Centerline, which retails for $99.95.
One of the features of the Centerline is the ability to use the entire center compartment or section it off via a fold-down flap, officials add. This divides the main compartment of the backpack into two separate sections, each with its own access point.
- Side access computer and iPad pocket
- Side entry headset pocket
- Padded shoulder straps
- External mesh water bottle pocket
- Fuel tester pocket with pin holder
- Pass thru cable port allows you to charge your iPad while stowed
- Two zippered pockets on the front for quick access
- Padded back separates to slide over the handle of your rolling luggage.