This acquisition bolsters Duncan Aviation’s recent designation as one of only four BendixKing service partners in North America and 14 worldwide authorized to repair, overhaul, and sell BendixKing components, company officials said.
Along with additional capacity, Duncan Aviation has added the following repair and overhaul capabilities with the acquisition:
- EFIS 40/50 System
- KAI 487 Airspeed Indicator
- KAS 297C Digital Altitude Selector
- KC 192 (-15) Autopilot Computer
- KC 140 Autopilot Computer
- KC 225 (entire system except the Autopilot Computer)
- KDC 481 Air Data Computer
- KMC 321 Mode Controller
“With Capital Avionics’ assistance, training, and expertise, we are equipped and ready to provide a seamless service transition for Capital Avionics customers. Duncan Aviation will honor all existing warranties and provide direct points of contact for account and technical assistance,” said Mark Cote, Duncan Aviation Vice President of Parts Sales, Avionics, Accessories and Satellites.