Women in Corporate Aviation (WCA) has awarded a number of scholarships:
- Didi Aranki: Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation Scholarship (Value $1,000)
- Linda McGurin – DaVinci Inflight Training Institute: Butler Service in The Sky Scholarship (Value
- Dimitra Nika – DaVinci Inflight Training Institute: The Culinary Experience Elite Scholarship (Value
- Sarah Kiley – KAL Aviation Services Ltd. Maintenance Technician Training Scholarship (Value
- Rachel Cuthrell – USC Viterbi Human Factors in Aviation Safety Scholarship (Value $2,500)
- Joy Forrest – Women in Corporate Aviation Career Scholarship (Value $2,000)
Women in Corporate Aviation also will be active at the Women in Aviation International Annual Convention March 14-16, 2019, in Long Beach, California, including co-hosting a networking event, “Bringing Business Together,” presented with Desert Jet and the National Business Aviation Association. The inaugural joint networking event will be held March 14, from 7:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. at The Federal Bar in Long Beach.
The WCA Annual Membership Meeting will be held March 15 from 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. in the Long Beach Convention Center, Room 102A, while a Business and Corporate Aviation Career Panel will be held March 15 at 1:45 p.m. in the Long Beach Convention Center, Room 201.