Flight Simulators: Are they tools for pilots or just toys?
That’s the subject of a free webinar from Sporty’s Pilot Shop slated for Wednesday, Aug. 25, 2021, at 3 p.m. Eastern.
During the webinar, Sporty’s Chris McGonegle will discuss how pilots can best use a simulator at home, what programs are beneficial to the pilot community, and the resources we have to increase our abilities in the airplane.
He will cover what pieces of hardware work best for different experience levels, as well as review the various programs, from Microsoft Flight Simulator, X-Plane 11, Prepar3d, and Infinite Flight.
- Popular flight simulator software and hardware options
- How to choose the right system to fit your needs
- How to use flight simulators to learn effectively
- Mistakes to avoid when flying at home
- Advantageous scenarios to fly with a simulator
McGonegle is a commercial rated pilot and new product manager at Sporty’s.
Click here to register for the webinar.