Cessna Aircraft Co. has added five flight training schools to its global network of more than 270 Cessna Pilot Centers (CPCs).
The newest members of the CPC network are:
- Alliance International Aviation; Chino, Calif.
- Genesis Flight Academy, LLC; Georgetown, Texas
- JacksonAir; Thermal, Calif.
- North Florida Flight Training; West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Tailwind Flight Center; Appleton, Wisc.
CPCs are flight training affiliates that use the new Cessna Flight Training System and Cessna aircraft and offer customers an array of services, including flight training.
“Expanding our CPC network is part of the company’s effort to make flying more accessible and to re-energize pilot training,” said Julie Filucci, Cessna CPC manager.
Cessna has also successfully launched the 162 Skycatcher on Cessna Pilot Center flight lines, with five CPCs now using the light sport aircraft in flight training.
Those CPCs are:
- Downtown Aviation; Memphis, Tenn.
- Eagle Aircraft; Valparaiso, Ind.
- Kansas Aviation; Wichita, Kan.
- Panorama Flight Service; White Plains, N.Y.
- Space Coast Aviation; Merritt Island, Fla.
For more information: CessnaFlightTraining.com