The new mobile app for this year’s National Business Aviation Association annual convention in Orlando, Florida, is now available. You can download the app for free.
Known simply as NBAA, the annual convention, slated for Oct. 30-Nov. 1, is one of the biggest of the year, with more than 1,000 exhibitors and more than 100 education sessions. To help attendees make the most of NBAA2012, the free NBAA2012 Mobile App is now available for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry smartphones. For the first time, there is also a version of the app optimized for the iPad, NBAA officials said.
Powered by FollowMe and created by Core-Apps LLC, the free NBAA2012 app includes:
- An Exhibitor Directory with booth locations, company descriptions, and product and service categories
- An interactive Exhibit floor plan for the Orange County Convention Center
- A full schedule of Education Sessions, with the ability to add them to your personal calendar
- Updates from NBAA’s Online News Bureau and the latest #NBAA12 buzz on Twitter
- The ability to upload photos to share your NBAA2012 experience
- Links to NBAA’s YouTube channel, Facebook page and more
Download the app here.